25+ Homemade Santa Claus Cale Delicious
1 recipes 30+ pictures whirite
How To Make A Santa Cake
P‘s time to awe your family and friends when they see this wonderful Santa Claus cake you created in a matter of minutes (when you had all the ingredients created a head of time.)Author: JosephRecipe type: Layer CakeCuisine: DessertServes: 1 cakeIngredients
- 1 recipe Vanilla Sponge CakE
- 2 recipes Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Red Food Coloring
- Green Food Coloring
- “Flesh” Food Coloring
- Black Food Coloring
- Piping Gel
- Prepare the vanilla sponge cake. Cool and ice it.
- Prepare the Swiss Meringue Buttercream.
- Separate out some for the various colors – red, green and flesh.
- Make some black colored piping gel.
- Have some parchment paper conesavailable
Decorate the cake!
- Using the flesh colored buttercream, ice a section of the top which will represent the skin around the eyes and nose.
- Using red buttercream ice the area above the flesh colored portion to represent the hat,
- Using white buttercream, pipe rosettes to represent the hat furry border.
- Continue piping white rosettes along the cake edge from one side of the red hat to the other, Fill in the beard with rosettes
- Pipe the mustache by making 2 reverse scrolls.
- Use black piping gel for the eyes.
- Pipe a red mouth under the mustache.
- Pipe 3 green holly leaves
- Use red buttercream to pipe the holly berries.
- Use red buttercream to pipe a reverse shell border on the top edge.
- With the white buttercream, pipe a reverse shell base border,
- Use green buttercream to make offset dots around the cake.
- Pipe a flesh colored nose above the mustache.
- Wow, stand back and look in awe at the creation you created!